Born and raised antique dealer who finds comfort, meaning and lessons in anonymous human efforts and their societal reflection. Compulsively canvasing the Mid Atlantic.
- American Folk Art & Primitives
- Carnival, Circus, Sideshows & Early Amusement Parks
- Funerary, Church & Cemetery Art
- Transportation (Railroad, Aviation, Motorcycle & Auto) Manufacture & Racing
- Social History
- Labor, Industry (Coal & Steel)
- Public Utility History (Oil, Gas, Telephone & Electric)
- Grocery Advertising & Other Trade Shop Signs
- 19thc/ 20thc Medical Advancements & Technologies including Quack Medicine
- Early Sports Photographs, Programs and Equipment: Baseball, Football & Basketball
- Unpublished & Rare Images
- Historic Reference, Books & Documents
- Exceptions & Additions to all of the above
Contact at email@example.com with questions or projects. Natalie M. Curley, Pittsburgh PA.